||Sleep Surface Width
||Sleep Surface Length
Basic American Zenith 7100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Package
The Basic American Zenith 7100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed is an ideal long term care bed with all the hospital bed features you would ever need. The bed offers Hi-Low functionality, allowing you to go as low as 7.95" to the floor and 30" high. The bed also features an adjustable back and knee section for maximum comfort. The greatest feature of all is that the bed includes the Trendelenburg and Chair position standard! These features can cost thousands of dollars with other manufacturers, but it comes FREE and standard on the Zenith 7100. Rails and additional accessories are also available for this bed, allowing you to find the right set-up for your needs.
Basic American Zenith 7100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Package Features:
- Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
- Bed Goes Up To 30" High & 7.95" Low
- Advanced Positioning Allowing For Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, & Chair Position
- Sealed ball bearings in the joints provide maintenance-free continuous, silent operation
- Intuitive 2-pedal locking system - centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
- US Patent awarded design of high/low mechanism inside of the bottom of the mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria
- Synchronized high-low motors keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning
- Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of ownership
- Silver Solutions within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
||36", 39", 42"
||7.95" - 30"
|Maximum Back Angle
- Lifetime Limited Warranty