Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Hospital Bed Rental
- What's Included
- Hill-Rom Care Assist ES Hospital Bed Rental
- Pressure Prevention Mattress Included
- Full Drop-Down Rails On The Entire Bed
- Free Fitted Sheet Set
For patients searching for a hospital quality bed for rental, look no further. The Hill-Rom Careassist ES rental is the exact bed used in 80% of hospitals across the United States. The Hill-Rom Careassist is a high end hospital bed that has incredible patient safety and comfort. The bed offers advanced positioning allowing for an infinite number of various positions. Along with this the bed also has drop down rails that can cover the entire bed, which works great for patients who have a fall risk.
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|No||500 lbs.||80"-84" x 35"|
Hill-Rom Careassist ES Hospital Bed Rental
Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Hospital Bed rentals are available for Los Angeles customers. All our rental equipment is either brand new or in a good condition, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every rental. The hospital beds we rent outcome with universal bed ends, full drop down rails, and a pressure sore prevention mattress. The Hill-Rom CareAssist ES has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. he Hill-Rom Careassist ES Deluxe High End Hospital Care Bed is the ultimate Medical Surgical bed. This bed is known for its popularity in the hospital settings; however, it is now available for personal use in home care settings, as well. With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality. It is also easier for the user to operate, as well. Furthermore, the CareAssist Home Care Bed has the ability to extend up to 84" length.
About The Hill-Rom Careassist ES Hospital Bed Rental
The CareAssist® ES Bed helps caregivers provide quality of care for individuals with low to mild acuity medical conditions.The bed provides easy-to-use features intended to help you or your loved one manage safety, comfort, and positioning. The CareAssist® ES bed features SlideGuard® technology which helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
- Audible "brake not set" alarm - when connected to AC power, informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with auto contour - The CareAssist® ES bed features SlideGuard® technology which helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Electric vascular foot position - place the users legs above their sternum without placing the bed in trendelenburg
- Point-of-Care® bedside controls for caregivers
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature - allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate the bed
- Hand control - user has the ability to control the head/knee up/down
- One-hand bed extender - allows the bed to be extended an additional 4"
- Easy grip handles for patient positioning and tranfering
When placing an order for this bed, there are a few conditions to consider. Initially, an in-home evaluation may be required to assess whether the bed can be delivered to the location and whether it will fit in the space provided. Please be aware that this High End Home Care Bed does not disassemble. It remains in one piece when being delivered, which is why it requires more than two people to deliver . Additionally, we will not be able to transfer the bed up to the second floor as the bed is very heavy.
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
NP100 Prevention Surface Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
Good for users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface Support Mattress (No Pump)
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Controlled Release™ technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to maintain optimal pressure redistribution.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Dartex™ 2-way stretch vapour permeable cover
Synergy® Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy System
Ideal for users with Stage I to 4 Pressure Ulcers
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
|Frame width||40" (102 cm)|
|Frame length with head/footboard (w/ bumpers)||90" (228.60 cm)|
|width||36" (91.44 cm)|
|normal length||80" (203.20 cm)|
|extended length||84" (213.36 cm)|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5" (19.05 cm)|
|Optional scale system|
|accuracy||1% of patient weight|
|weigh in any position||yes|
|scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75" (40 cm)|
|High position floor to deck||32.5" (82.55 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Caster size||5.7" (14.5 cm)|
|Weight limit (safe working load)||500 lb (226.8 kg)|