Comfort Wide EX5000 Expandable Width Long Term Care Low Bed
- Comfort Wide EX5000 Specifications
- What's Included
- Great deck height range of 9” to 25”
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Expandable width
- Bed retracts towards head section for convenience
- Space saving design for smaller rooms
The EX5000 Expandable Width Long Term Care Low Bed is the perfect fit for those looking for a bed that takes minimal space, while still providing the necessary support and convenience.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Warranty||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length|
|225 lbs||500 lbs||Limited Lifetime||35" to 42"||80"|
EX5000 Expandable Width Long Term Care Low Bed
The EX5000 Expandable Width Long Term Care Low Bed is the perfect fit for those looking for a bed that takes minimal space, while still providing the necessary support and convenience. The minimal space allows users to keep space open for other medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, etc. The lower height helps those who are a fall risk feel more secure in their bed, while also giving caretakers easier access. The Comfort Wide feature allows the bed's width to expand from 35" to 42", giving users a choice for size. The bed can even fold up vertically to take up 4 square feet of space for those looking to minimize the amount of space taken in their room. Support and comfort are significant factors in the EX5000, as the bed allows users to retract fully while keeping the head position elevated. A Staff Lockout Control is standard to prevent any unintended operations, and Wall Bumpers are also included in order to prevent damage to other furniture while moving the bed.
- Clinical-Contour: An exclusive feature that reduces skin shear and the repositioning of residents.
- Comfort Wide: Bed expands from 35 to 39 to 42 inches wide at the touch of a button for more comfort and flexibility.
- Evac Position: Extra positioning to make the bed narrower so if a sidebar is attached it can still pass through doors less than 36 inches wide.
- Vertical Storage: With space at a premium in long-term care, the Retractabed permits a vertical footprint of approximately 4 square feet.
- Staff Lockout Control: Standard feature to prevent unintended operation.
- Wall Bumpers: Soft non-marking bumpers come standard to protect walls from damage.
- SureLock: Added safety feature and improved ease of use for locking casters.
- Embedded Bed Controls: Optionally fixed controls in assist bar or head rail reduces replacement handsets and increases staff productivity.
|Width:||35" to 42"|
|Bed Height:||9" to 25"|
|Maximum Back Angle||62°|
- 15 years on bed frame
- 3 years on the drive system
- 1 year on wood products and casters